Custom Uniform Design That Fuses Fashion with Function
Bespoke Uniform Design + Set up + Manufacture
IS THIS YOU?
- You want to enhance or establish your reputation as an aspirational brand with functional, fashionable uniforms that are utterly unique to you.
- You’re rebranding and need your uniforms to align with the new aesthetic.
- You’re launching a new site, venue or branch and want custom workwear to go with it.
- Your current uniform feels uninspiring, dated and daggy.
- Your staff constantly complain about their uniforms, so you want to take the next step and consider the custom-made process.
- Most importantly, you want control of every detail regarding your uniform design, colour and styling—everything that sets you apart from your competitors!—you just need help being guided through the uniform creation process.
If any of those statements resonate, you’re in the right place. Welcome.
Collaborate with our tour de force team of fashion designers, stylists,
quality control garment technicians and trend forecasters to
create a completely unique uniform for your business.
The end result?
A bespoke uniform that perfectly reflects your brand, stands out from the competition and inspires your staff. Whether your brand is kitsch or classic. Urban or artisan. Modern or retro.
More specifically, you’ll walk away with a custom uniform solution that:
- Is designed around your exact brand colour palette and logo brand mark.
- Has a strong, eye-catching and cohesive “look”.
- Forms a collection your team can be proud to wear, with a variety of options for every team member so that they can style it in their own unique way.
- Is fit for purpose and designed to meet industry standards. (Your staff work hard, and they need uniforms that keep up. We understand this.)
- Looks on-trend and effortlessly stylish, with enduring appeal for long term wear.
You’ll go from having uniforms that stay crumpled in boxes underneath the reception desk because nobody wants to put them on—to uniforms your staff cannot wait to wear.
WHEN YOU COLLABORATE WITH US YOU’LL BE IN GOOD COMPANY
See some designs we've created for past clientele
Nothing, not even a pandemic, was going to stop The Goudies from launching The Bank in 2021. We used elements of the brand mark which include stripes, some retro colours that matched with the chosen wallpaper of the interior, as well as a nod to the old bank itself.
The Uniform Stylist makes your uniform styling, sourcing and ongoing uniform management seamless.
How long does it take?
6 to 9 Months from concept brief to delivery.
Repeat orders — around 12 weeks.
As we all know, good things come to those that wait —and we promise, the wait for a bespoke uniform will be well worth it!
The 'Design with US' Service is perfect for your brand if:
- You are happy with a minimum order of 200 items per style/ gender (this can include the 30% excess stock).
- You want collaborative high-standards from all your brand partners.
- You are comfortable with the longer lead times needed to create a fashion-forward uniform solution that is 100% unique to your brand.
Let’s make sure your uniform is unique, empowering, fit-for-purpose & reflects the inspirational brand that you are.
Fill out the questionnaire and book a call
We’ll discuss your vision and put together
a custom quote/timeline
Do you need a uniform collection sooner?
Our Style with US service could be the right fit for you. We can source ready-made uniforms and add customisations for a solution that suits your needs for an urgent timeline. Contact us to discuss your options.
Is your social and ecological standpoint critical to your brand?
We have the certifications to demonstrate we only work with ethical factories. If you need this, please do ask; we’re happy to provide them. Everything we create is designed in Australia and produced with trusted, ethically-certified domestic and international partners. We can also source eco-friendly fibres like bamboo and organic fabrics if required.