Sustainable Medical Scrubs
CHOOSE FROM ANY OF OUR MODERN SCRUBS TEMPLATES, OR DESIGN YOUR OWN
- Bust Circumference
Measure around the fullest part of your chest with your arms down. Generally, this is at your nipple.
- Waist Circumference
Measure around the narrowest point of your natural waistline. For most, this is at your belly button.
- Hip Circumference
Measure around the widest part of your hipline. It’s assumed that the hip bone area will measure similar to thigh/butt area in standard fitting. Please take into consideration the style of the garment. EG : where a shirt length finishes, or if a dress is slim fit as the thighs/ buttock area can measure wider than the hips/ belly. If this is the case, you may need to go up a size in order to cater to the wider girth at the thighs
- Length - Pant/ short
We measure along the inside leg to the crotch
- Length - Top/ Bouse/ T-shirt / Shirt / Dress
We measure along the centre back of the garment from its top seam to hem. Take into consideration the shape of the garment, as sometimes the style may require the back to be longer or shorter than the front.
- Sleeve length
We measure from the shoulder seam unless otherwise stated.
Measurements can vary 1 - 2cm as standard commercial tolerance in production.
The Uniform Stylist Product Specs
|MOJO - pant inside leg length||60||60||60||60||60||60||60|
|MOXA - skirt length||66||66.5||67||67.5||68|
|MEZE - pant Inside leg length||60||60||60||60||60||60||60|
|MEZE/ MEMO - pant hip measurement. Note MEZE has no stretch||101.5||104||109||114||119||124||129|
|JETE - Bust||90||95||100||105||110||115||120|
|JETE - waist stretched to maximum||110||115||120||125||130||135||140|
|JETE - length at CB||70||71||72||73||74||75||76|
|RADO - jumpsuit Inside leg||72||72||72||72||72||72||72|
|SASS - Hem Circ||105||110||115||120||125||130||135|
|SASS/ FOXY Centre back length||62||63||64||64||66||67||68|
|ZING - Top length at CB||66||67||68||69||70||71||72|
|DASH - CB length||62||63||64||65||66||67||68|
|JOLT - CB length||114||115||116||117||118||119||120|
|ROBE - CB length||100||101||102||103||104|
|ENVY - CB length||68||69||70||71||72||73||74|
|ENVY - Hem at Thigh||102||107||112||117||122||127||133|
|GOSH - Tunic - Bust circumference (this is tight fitting)||85||90||95||100||105|
- Industrial laundry approved hot wash 65° Celsius
- Mid Weight twill – sustainably sourced : Recycled polyester (made from recycled plastic bottles) blended with G.O.T.S approved organic cotton
- Choose your own design details, or ask our stylist to design sustainable medical scrubs with details to fit your brief.
- Choose your own colour (with PMS code) , or choose from our wide range of colours
- Minimum order 2,000 scrubs sets/ 2 genders/ all sizes = 4,000 items
- Mens and Ladies Cut both available. (Ask to for our medical scrub size chart)
- 1 colour logo on top, and 1 logo on pant included in quote
- Digital mock up + Sample for approval
- 12 – 16 week turnaround pending our capacity
- Value for money flexible payment plan over 12 weeks***Eligibility pending
Ask to see our wide range of colours suitable for sustainable medical scrubs or send us your PMS and we can match it.