If you are dissatisfied with a product or sample you have purchased, you are welcome to request a refund. We make no guarantees that your request will be approved unless the item is faulty or you have an otherwise valid claim under the Australian Consumer Law.
We ask that you provide all relevant information via [firstname.lastname@example.org ] within 14 business days of your order being received, including:
- Your name and email address
- Your order number and the item/s purchased
- The reason for your refund request
- Photos of the item/s if your concern is a potential fault.
If your refund request is approved, refunds or exchanges for physical products will only be approved for items that are returned within 30 days of purchase, unworn, and in their original condition and original packaging. Our returns policy is outlined below.
If you have made a mistake in your order and notify us immediately or within 7 days, we will organise a refund or exchange for the correct product. We are unable to provide refunds or exchanges where the incorrect product has been purchased and you do not notify us within 7 days, so please ensure that when you place your order, you have made a careful selection. We are also unable to accept returns or offer refunds in situations where you have changed your mind in relation to the following items:
- Custom-designed products
- Bulk orders exceeding 10 pieces
- Items ordered after a sample has been approved
- Preordered items (excluding exchange of sizes )
- Face masks or mask liners
- Logo Branded merchandise
- Sale items (excluding exchange of sizes)
- Products submitted by you to a third party
Any refund will exclude the original shipping charges paid. If you wish to exchange your products, then an additional shipping fee will apply.
When you receive your order, please thoroughly inspect all products as we cannot accept returns more than 14 business days after receipt
- Please initiate your return request as promptly as possible once you have received your item. In order to initiate a return, send us an email at email@example.com and await our response within 24-48 business hours, where we will issue you an approval code for your return. Then, pack and seal the item/s in their original packaging and post the parcel back to us at the address we provide via registered post (as we cannot be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit). Unless your product is deemed faulty by our Quality Control team, in which case, you will not be liable for return postage costs, and these fees will be refunded to you
We will inspect your return when it arrives and if it meets the above criteria, issue your refund within 14 business days. If it does not meet the above criteria, we will contact you with next steps.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY PRODUCTS
We take care to pack your products carefully so that they won't get damaged in transit. If, for whatever reason, they arrive damaged, we ask that you let us know within 7 business days of receiving them in the mail so that we can contact our shipping provider. We make no guarantees that they will provide compensation for items damaged in transit. We are unable to accept returns for any items that are damaged through misuse.
If a product has a fault, please let us know within 7 business days of receiving it . We will arrange for the faulty product to be returned to us and you can let us know whether you would like us to either send a replacement to you or provide you with a refund. If, on receiving the return, we determine that your product has a minor fault, we may choose to repair it free of charge and return it to you instead of providing a replacement or refund.
We will refund postage costs required to return faulty or damaged items, and organise your refund or replacement within 14 business days of receiving your return. Please note that timeframes for replacement items are subject to stock availability.
Wear and Tear – we recommend testing products prior to making bulk orders, or applying logos to ensure our products are right for you. We will deem any products that have been worn longer than 3 months as general wear and tear and after this time, they can not be assessed as ‘faulty’. By following our care instructions, and providing enough products for each staff member to wear, our products should last a reasonable time frame of up to 12 months or more.